Friday 2 December 2011

'Oh Come All Ye Faithful'

So, it's the 2nd of December and I have no idea what to write about... Lemme think for a bit (19: 28)

OOH! Winter Wonderland! So Hyde Park Winter Wonderland is cool - ish. I went there on Tuesday evening and had a very nice time, once I'd gotten over the ice skating fiasco.

Boyfriend thought it'd be a lovely romantic thing for us to go ice skating together, because it's Christmas and whatever. I didn't want to go at first cos I thought it was going to be expensive, but then we realised it was gonna  be £20 quid for the both of us cos, we're students and stuff :) I was still a bit worried. I've never been skating, so I was a bit scared and yes I did whinge - a lot. 

So, we got there, I panicked some more, beat myself up by saying that I had to go skating cos boyfriend paid and put the damn things on. Of course we had to pick the seats farthest away from the ice rink, so I wobbled like a baby giraffe to the queue and panicked some more. Cutting a long story short - I couldn't do it. I was far too nervous. As you might know, I can barely walk in my on flat shoes, on flat, fry ground when I'm sober. So trying to skate, on ice, in ice skates just wasn't going to work at all. 

So, here's you link for today...
It's special :D

2 comments:

  1. his mamma, his mamma dropped him on his head. Now he's a little bit Rachel...

    Giraffe rolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he isn't me. Don't be mean! it was not fun!

    ReplyDelete