Wednesday 7 December 2011

Do They Know It's Christmas?

Do they? DO THEY??? Hmmm??

Of course they bloody do. Okay, I dunno what that was all about but it came into my head and made me sing a little. I've made 2 good friends on my course and we decided that we'd go for some xmas drinks on Monday night seeing as we won't see each other before I leave for home on the 17th. It was awesome.

We went to Nando's which everyone around here keeps ranting and raving about, but it's just  nice chicken joint. So if you like chicken, go to Nando's :) I had a nice spicy fillet burger and some chips with pita and red pepper dip to start. Was so good, but as usually I spilt some down my hoodie. Go me! We then went to an O'Neills for a few and then moved on to Wetherspoons for some more. Needless to say we spent the entire time laughing about the silliest things ever. They spend their lives making fun of my accent and I spend my time making fun of them in return. No need to guess who I'm moving in with next year, hopefully. 

After my little nocturnal stint I finally made myself go back into class at a normal hour and find out that the 3 weeks of classes I was hoping for are actually finished. Turns out that since we've finished all of the teaching weeks that they had planned they're letting us leave a little early. Which would've been great if we didn't have 2 days left at our placement, if they's moved these 2 days I could've gone home earlier than I am. 

My schedule from now until I go home looks a little like this, 

  1. Placement tomorrow
  2. Shopping in the evening with Boyfriend
  3. Friday -tutorial and  rugby social dinner (I am +1)
  4. Cinema or something nice and cheery in the evening with Boyfriend.
  5. Thursday 15th - placement again
  6. Friday - final tutorial
I'm really looking forward to getting home, I should have a boat load of presents to wrap when I get there which makes me very excited! I think I'll have all of the ones that I've bought plus any that mum's bought for other people and if sister and other brother can't be arsed to do their's I get them too :) Happy happy times 

No comments:

Post a Comment