Wednesday 30 November 2011

Here it comes again!

It is officially December, which means there are only 24 days until Christmas day which makes me very happy. 
I think I'll try and write a little post everyday from now until the 25th and somehow - God knows how - relate it to Christmas. 

This one will be easy, I can talk about advent calendars and how I don't have one! I don't really mind not having one, it's not as if I can't walk to the shop everyday for the next month and buy a full bar of chocolate when I want one instead of having to wait to wrestle with a tiny little cardboard window that refuses to open without ripping so I can get a tiny little piece of chocolate.  

I've had an idea! An advent related idea, each day I'll leave a little link to something that makes me happy. it'll be up to you whether or not you want to follow said link and see what my mind enjoys or not. Either way I'll have fun with it and maybe you'll get a few giggles out of it too. If I was good at drawing or had the patience or the skills to draw something on the laptop I'd do little pictures, but I'm not good at it so I won't.

I get to fly back home and see the Terminator  in exactly 16 days and 25 minutes which is all filled with yay and good stuffs! I'll get to meet the new addition to the McCool/McElwee clan and see the rest of the family - except Thomas who gets to have BBQ Turkey for his Xmas dinner instead of all the lovely things I'll be getting to eat. Which is another reason to be glad that I'm going home - a proper dinner with spuds! (how stereotypical is that?) 

Anyway, enjoy your treat for today...
                                                                     December 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment