Sunday 20 November 2011

I am so hungry!

Just finished my first authentic assignment for uni. It was an essay on how a children's centre plans to meet the needs of all the children they look after. Supposed to be 1000 words, which is really nothing when you've just come from A level English and Health and Social care. However! I had no idea what I was supposed to be writing so, it took me about 2 days longer than it should've. Anyhoo! I'm done now, so no complaining! All I have left to do for mid terms is make a wee poster, which can be done tomorrow night and it'll look all lovely and pretty :)

Is should've a word? I know we say it all the time, but Google's just wiggly lined it and now I'm thinking that maybe it isn't a word at all?

And, and and!! It's under a month until I get to go home and see my wee mammy, who I miss. A lot. And I suppose I'll see the rest of the family too, except Thomas, cos he pissed off to Oz to look after horsies!

All in all a very good day :) except I ripped my tights with a jelly belly bean

No comments:

Post a Comment