Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ruh Roh

For the past week I've noticed a dramatic change in my life. I've become nocturnal, which is really not good when you have uni classes during the day, It also has a horrible affect on your social life. Since I only see the person that I've become nocturnal with i.e. Alex, I've pretty much lost all connections with any living person that I knew before becoming a night creature. For those people that I've left behind I apologise. 

My day (read night) goes like this. 

  •  Go to bed around 5 or 6 in the morning. 
  •  Hear my alarm go off at 7:30 to tell me to get my ass to uni.
  •  Say '5 more minutes ma' and roll over and go to sleep.
  •  Wake up at 3 and panic because I've missed a class
  •  Realise that at this point there is nothing I can do 'cos all my classes finish at 12:30
  •  Do some work that probably wouldn't get done otherwise
  •  Tidy the pigsty and other independent type things. 
  •  Arse around on the laptop for ages until I feel sleepy and make myself a promise that I'll go in tomorrow.
Unless I get out of this habit soon I'm buggered. I think I need my mummy here to help me out of bed in the morning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a completely unrelated post, I just googled tickets for The Lion King in theatres and nearly fell off of the bed in shock. £97:50 to go see the bloody play! That's my xmas gift idea out the window. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In another unrelated little bit. I went to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland tonight. I was supposed to be going ice skating, and I have no idea why, but the idea of it terrified me so much that I couldn't even put my feet on the rink. It was just too damn scary. I do feel terrible though, not cos I looked like an arsehole, watching all the little kiddies skating, but because Alex paid for it and I wasted his money :(

No comments:

Post a Comment