Sunday 6 November 2011

Awkard...

I think the boyfriend and I have finally reached that stage where it is now acceptable for him to fart around me and not get embarrassed. I'm really not sure if this is a milestone that one usually celebrates or should look forward to, but I'm sure it means things are going well.... Unless he's doing it to try and tell me to piss off... Hmmm, any thoughts? After re reading this part, I think I've come to the conclusion that it's a bit of a weird situation.... Maybe he's just beign gross. I would also like to point out that I don't fart in front of him.

Also, we made our first 'difficult' dinner tonight. We tried a roast. Turned out pretty well..... There wasn't much to it, but boy was it yummy. I don't know why this particular dinner seemed to be more special than any of the others I've made since being at uni, maybe because it seems to be the one thing that your mum can cook when you're at home but you can't. Stir frys are easy, roast are not


No comments:

Post a Comment