Monday 31 October 2011

Hmm

It's halloween, so what else should I write about?

I absolutely love halloween. I like it more the Christmas, which is a little weird but I love it. I get to dress up as whatever I fancy and be a nutter for the night. I love dressing up so this is a bonus. Unfortunately I haven't got any plans this year, so no costume and no trick or treating for little old me.  :(

However! Just in case you might want to them, here are some pics of me from previous years....
A zombie and a pink lady

A pirate

The queen of hearts

And a jester



2 comments:

  1. you copied my post, but that's ok.... those jester jingler thingys made an appearance on my post to.... I missed not dressing up this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was inspired!!

    I miss halloween

    ReplyDelete