Saturday 1 October 2011

Uni Sucks

I've been in London for about 12 days now and all I can say is that it sucks monkey nuts. 

I've spent the past week sitting in a stuffy over crowded classroom listening to people continuously introduce themselves to everyone, after a few days at this you run out of things to tell people. Half of the things you do tell them they'll have forgotten by the time you sit down again. 

It's been far too fucking warm since I got here and I can barely do anything because of it. It costs me about £15 to get into uni each day and at a total cost of £75 a week it's too fucking much. I think that I must have caught the worst case of freshers flu possible and feel like I'm dying all the time. 

I've had the 2 of the worst hangover's imaginable since I came here thanks to a guy in the flat upstairs. And to top it all off I lost my set of keys which costs a lovely £200 quid to replace because of some wee black beepy thing that lets you into the building. So if I can't find them soon, I'll have to fork our for them leaving me with under £200 quid to last until April :(


UNI SUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment