Monday 3 October 2011

Maybe it doesn't

Okay, so if you read my last blog, which you didn't, then you'll all know that I confessed that UNI SUCKS. It does not.

I was just having a very, very bad day. My face was like this....

MOST AWESOME PICTURE EVER!!

Damn world!
As you'd know if you read my blog. But since only about 3 people actually read it I won't keep mentioning it. I'll just assume that you read it, and if I mention something relating to an older post that you haven't seen, well that's your fault for not paying attention to me. :P

I only thought uni sucked. I was severely pissed because I thought I was going to have to fork out £200 for something that I can find online for a tiny fraction of that price. Yes I lost my keys and was being robbed for a new set. HOWEVER! my lovely flat mater Matthew sent me the best message ever this afternoon. My keys had been found! We have no idea who found them or when, but he said they had been left on the floor outside my door before he left for class this morning. Although no one from Robbins reads this, but thank you to whoever found them :) you saved me a packet.

And now my face is like this.....
D'awwwwwh
Why all the babies? I found an angry baby so I had to find a happy baby to balance things. Incidentally, the pictures of said babies have also cheered me up. 


Top Tip 1: When feeling really sad/depressed search for videos of giggling babies of youtube, cheers you right up 


Just to finish off, how awesome is this kid?

2 comments:

  1. You are such a woman. Changing your mind all the time. whats with you and laughing/smiling bibies? You owe whomever found your keys a mcDonalds. Rasta-biby has had too many maccas b the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was shite, but then it got better. I found a cute baby pic, so I had to use more to keep it....symmetrical? I dunno what word I actually mean here but it'll do. I will not give him a McDo's especially since I knew they were in his room but he wouldn't look for them

    ReplyDelete