Monday 24 October 2011

Ugghh

Why can't the world, for once, let me say what I really want to and not have to deal with the repercusions? If you say you are going to change your attitude, then by all means give it a go. But at least try to make a start on it as soon as you decide upon it. Don't get to the end of your story and ruin it already. What a waste of effort :(


Anyway, I am sleepy, so very bloody sleepy that I am sad. About a month ago I was made to go see my GP by my mum who finally decided that there was a medical reason for my being as pale as the dead all the time.  After a few blood samples and a week of waiting all the doctor could come up with was good old anaemia and perscribed my iron tablets. The perscription form also said to eat lots (of red meat) which I did. HOWEVER! She said that I only needed to take them for about 2 months which doesn't really make sense to me. I thought anaemia was quite a long term illness, or rather, deficiency and this www.nhs.uk/conditions/Anaemia-iron-deficiency sort of confirmed that. I suppose I'll just have to wait till I get back home and head to the docs again.

Anyone know much about anaemia?

No comments:

Post a Comment