Sunday 19 February 2012

Post Card Campaign Take 2!

This week I came back to my flat to find a lovely little surprise waiting for me. It was my second postcard, courtesy of  The Cat and the Coffee Cup from The Great Postcard Campaign as set up by the amazing J. Day over at The Ramblings of Charlie Brown. So this is just a little bitty post to say thank you for my postcard!!

I think the idea of the campaign is wonderful! Just a simple postcard from a random person is some random part of the world to let you know that there can be more in your post box than bills and rubbish. There's no need to make them really fancy or to write bucket loads on them, just a little something to show off your part of the world cheers the other people right up!

I must say I'm really excited about my turn. I have no idea when that is going to be, but when it does come I'm going to go at it full throttle. I love making little things like that and I've been considering having a good nosey through the other participants blogs that I can find so I could personalise the postcards that I'll send out to them. :)

Really looking forward to the next one! And I'll get pics up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment