Wednesday 22 February 2012

I am not interweb - fantastic

Other than the blogs of people that I know, the only other blogs I follow are 'blogs of note' which I somehow came across and thought 'ohh that one has pictures and talks about silly things like me!' All of these blogs such as   Da Cheeseblarg and Hyperbole and a Half are amazing and quite famous in the blogosphere, and have drawings.... I do not have drawings. It's not that I want my blog to make me famous or anything, I just think some of my blogs would make people laugh and I enjoy making people laugh. 

I could take the initiative and draw some pictures that could go with some of the silly stories that I sometimes like to tell people through the medium of blogging, but I don't think they'd be any good and so I'd have less people getting interested in my blog. 

I'm also not going to all of a sudden change my blog into one that only focuses on one subject, or takes itself too damn serious, cos those types of blogs are just not fun for anyone and they make me sleepy to read. And I could repost and repost a link to my blog all over the interwebs but no one will read the damn thing!! So be prepared for my next few blogs to be a little different to the rest of them in some new 'make my blog gooder' way.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment