Wednesday 18 January 2012

Items of note. #2

The iPhone!

Just got one, not a new one a second or third hand one of the boyfriend but I am still as happy as a crab or whatever that saying is.  :)

I'm not totally in love with because of the name, or the fact that the camera is amazing. I love it for the QWERTY keypad, I know my old phone had this, but it just seems so much better on this thing. I also like Doodle Jump :P

I'm looking for a case for it now, because I am a useless bugger and it'll be dropped numerous times before the end of the week. Apparently cases for the 3 are hard to find, I have a back up idea anyway. I want a nice pretty one, but if not I'll settle for a plain black one. As long as it stops Clarence from dying, yes Clarence. Named by boyfriend, I only got him on the condition that his name wouldn't change. I love Clarence :)

Since getting it I've been given a tutorial on how to use it. You need to ask it nicely to turn on by shouting ON! It helps if no one is looking when you do this as it is shy. Ohh, imagine if phones had personalities that we could recognise. It'd be hilarious to hear someone say that there phone was being a bitch and actually meaning it, as if there phone was talking back. I amuse myself .

I've also been advised as to what apps I should get for it. I've got facebook, funny pics and a few newspapers so far.. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. 'You have to speak to it to get it to switch on'
    *Quick glance to see no one's looking*
    ON!

    ReplyDelete