Sunday 26 February 2012

Fancy schmancy

Just found a blogger app for my phone and this is the first post... I'm sure the posts that come from my phone will be no where near as 'fancy' as they are when I do them on my laptop.

I would say in excited about this new way of posting blogs but it'll probably turn into something that I'll delete in a few weeks because I don't use it at all. Doesn't mean I will stop blogging, I'll just not use my phone for it.

Still getting used to the idea of having two completely different blogs. This one is my personal blog where anything and everything usually goes, but my second, most recently created blog is supposed to be my professional blog that deals with my training to become a teacher. It's weird having to stop myself writing that blog the same way I have to write this one.... Expect I'll get used to it eventually.

So, no real point to this other than to try out the app. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment