Saturday 11 June 2011

Uuhh, it's been almost a month since I posted. I'm not sure if this matters as I'm 100% sure than no one reads this blog at all. I don't mind though, just gives me something to do.

I can't really think of anything worth talking about in this blog as nothing really spectacular has happened in the past month. pretty much everything that has happened had been a negative for me, which is why I probably won't be talking about them. Think about it, who wants to read a blog filled with depression anecdotes? NO ONE!

I can think of one good thing I could talk about. The fact the Thomas has pissed off to Oz. Which, although incredibly sad and more sad, means that I have somewhere to kip if I ever decide to visit the kangaroo's and koala's (which are not bears)! So, he's gone to Oz and in a few months I'll be pissing off to London for uni leaving my mother at home with my sister and three dogs. God help that woman. 

When I find something interesting to blog about I might come back

2 comments:

  1. Muwahahahahahah! who said you can stay with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. If not, I'll stay with Kylie :P (see what I did there)

    ReplyDelete