Wednesday 22 June 2011

So, this is a sort of follow up report to my recent blog about my new outlook on life. Unfortunately, it's not going so well. The dieting part is swell, the exercising part isn't too hot. I have generally lacked the motivation to get off my arse and go do some exercise, this plus the fact that the other than walking it is usually very costly to go and do some exercise.

I thoroughly believe that if I had a partner the exercise would be easier to actually do. Finding said company however, is a different story. The boyfriend is always far too busy with his little world to even consider going for a nice walk and has developed a lovely habit of ignoring my texts (this I fear is a separate problem altogether). My friends also have an uncanny ability to be unavailable every single time you would like to speak to them or even contemplate partaking in some sort of activity. 

I know that if I'm truly determined to lose the weight and eventually get all skinny and sexy then I'll be able to do it by myself. I just wish that there was a bit of support from someone who isn't on the other side of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment