Tuesday 17 May 2011

Uh Oh!

EEEK!! I haven't posted anything since the 5th. My poor wee blog has been neglected, this coupled with the fact that I should be revising has climaxed in a new post. Since the last time I posted I've been to a police station, I've been the Queen of Hearts, I've finished school and booked my driving test. It's been a busy 12 days apparently. 

First the police station. As I'm in my final year at school I'm expected - along with the rest of my year - to go completely berserk and destroy the place on my final day. Since my first day at school I've been looking forward to the huge water fight and mess that gets made. Attacking the head boy and head girl is also compulsory. However, as we have a new headmaster and he had his first experience of an Upper Sixth Extravaganza last year, he wasn't too keen on it happening again. So, this year he decided that to try and stop us ruining his beloved school, he'd take us to a local police station for a 'FUN DAY'. As soon as we heard this we were, needless to say, ambivalent. Would it actually be fun? BOUNCY CASTLE? Well, it wasn't fun. We were dragged to the police station to find two minuscule bouncy castle - one of which was wet - a climbing wall, laser shooting and numerous 'safe cars'. Not fun at all. 

Now, the fancy dress. Following in the footsteps of many glorious Upper Sixths before us, we had the annual fancy dress social at the White Horse Hotel. The general idea of this party is to get everyone in the year together for one last time and get absolutely hammered, while dressed as some random character of course. After a lot of consideration about my costume I finally got one from my cousin. I was the Queen of Hearts! Unlike the majority of people there I did not get wasted, I had 2 drinks for the entire night, quite good for me :D


Alex, me, Bradley, Damo and Eva at the beginning of the night.

So, after the social was done, as far as I'm concerned that's it. School's out. (feel free to sing some Alice Cooper) I only have to go back into school to do exams (3 in total) and then I'm finished with that place forever. I will admit that I am quite sad to be leaving some of the most amazing people behind, other than them though, I'm glad to see the back of the place.

Now, the driving test. I turned 17 in January 2010, it is now May 2011. I should've passed this fucking thing already!! However, it took me 6 attempts to pass my theory. I eventually got that and now I'm hoping that it'll only take one go at passing the actual test. That would mean that I could drive for a few months before I have to head off to Uni in London where it's incredibly stupid to own a car. I'll keep you updated.

Görögdinnye

1 comment: