Thursday 7 April 2011

My First One!

I've never had any idea what you're supposed to write in a blog so I've never had one before. My brother recently started blogging (http://thomasmccool.blogspot.com) and convinced me to do so . I think he only started cos his lady started :P
Anyway, I've read some of his and found them pretty interesting, I've found out some things I never knew about him before.

I think this blog (if I keep it up) is going to turn into a place for me to get rid of some the goo that clogs up my brain everyday, but, I've discovered that it doesn't matter what you write about in your blog, as long as you write something that you want to write. Who cares if it makes sense or if anyone reads it?

I guess I should say a little about myself, I'm a stickler for good grammar, so if anything on this is spelt wrong it's because I'm rubbish at typing. I'm addicted to Harry Potter and when the final installment comes out in the summer I may cry a little. I live at home in the back end of nowhere with my mum, sister and older brother. I have another brother but he lives elsewhere. I'm leaving for Uni in September and my brother is leaving for Austrailia in May, so it'll be a lonely old place soon enough. I am LOUD! I really mean that. I'm also nuts. My family will confirm this, but I'm sure if you keep reading this you'll find that out soon enough.

I'm not sure if there are rules regarding blogging. How long are they supposed to be? Or is it a case of 'how long is a piece of string' ?Ah well, I think that'll do for now. I really don't think introductions are supposed to go on this long.


2 comments:

  1. welcome to the big wide world of blogging....:)

    " I think he only started cos his lady started :P" That's only partly true, I had been thinking about blogging for a while and seeing hers just gave me that we push I needed.

    My blogging philosophy is write it done and that'll do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I think Lexy only started cos I did.

    'Write it done' hmmmmm good England bro

    ReplyDelete