Sunday 17 April 2011

Holidays

Thank God for, well for Jesus really.
If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have 2 weeks of sleeping to look forward to. Yes, it's Easter and that means 2 weeks holidays and chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.

I've my A levels coming up so I should be revising these next two weeks, but you know I won't.
Especially not when there's a carnival coming soon and the weather is finally starting to look up. That and the fact that I only have 3 exams, the first of which isn't until the 19th of May. I think I still have time.

My motivation levels are at an all time low. When i go back after my holidays I really only have one week of school left, and with this being my last year, I plan of having fun. I have no more coursework to worry about, no more class work to panic over and only 'revision' tasks to do in my classes. And now that my link course has finished I really won't be doing anything

I wrote all that about 3 days ago and I've realised that my preliminary fear about blogging may come true. That fear being that I'll give up after three weeks. For now though I'll persevere. Ahhhhh, hmmm. Oh! I'll talk about today. Today was a weird one, for some reason I woke up at 5:30 am and could not for the life of me get back to sleep. So I gave up, switched the laptop on, watched some videos on youtube and eventually conceded and got out of bed. after mooching in the kitchen for a few minutes I decided that today would be a good day to start being a new me. I'm getting a bit sick of lying in the house all the time watching stupid TV shows and wishing for something to do. Inevitably, when I do find something to do, I don't want to do it. I thought 'balls to this' and made a new start at being me.

After listening to my father whinging that my dog, Jack, was getting fat I decided that today would also be the start of new Jack. So, at the clock hit half past nine off we went. A dog, an iPod and I went wondering down a long and lonesome road and returned home 2 hours later, warm sweaty and in need of a drink. After finally getting some brekkie, my older brother and I decided we needed to go spend money we didn't have. After a trip around Foyleside, which included bumping into my brother's girlfriend and her mother, a Burger King, watching Rango and a Starbucks we ventured home.  After being home for less than 30minutes I decided I was bored and wanted to wash the car. I washed Glen - my wagon and 'The Doc' - Thomas' wagon. I'll tell you know, The Doc could do with being washed more often. He was minging. :P
 Eventually I settled down to watch 'Whip It' which is now in my top 10 movies of all time. I highly recommend it.


Finally thing, after seeing a post from a friend on Facebook telling the world that she owned 94 books I decided to count how many I had in my room. I panicked when i reached 70, I panicked even more when I hit 100. When I finally stopped and 182 and realised that I have more books in my mother's room, that my brother has one and that there are some in storage I realised I have a problem :(

No comments:

Post a Comment