Monday 24 February 2014

The 60th Post Goes a Little Like This

This is my 60th post.

Very few people have read the past 59, but I like coming here once in a while and writing a little bit of nothing and a little bit of something.  I decided to update my VampireFreaks profile earlier and I thought I'd share a few of the things that I added.

My likes are as follows - 

Books - of all sorts and styles
Music - everything and anything will be played on my ipod.
Fancy dress!
Badges/Stickers
Cool socks
Hats
Shoes
Sleeping
Chatting
Purple
I love colouring (yes I'm 21)

I like people that I can have a conversation with. People who can start a conversation appropriately e.g. Hello, how are you? Not someone who feels the need to tell me right off the bat that they want to hook up/ broke up recently/ need to see a doctor because they are depressed.  If you need to tell me any of that, at least wait until we've been taking for a while.

I like people with a sense of humour. I'm a very sarcastic person, so sometimes, if I offend, I don't mean it. I just have a very dry sense of humour. I like people who don't need to point out how 'different' they are. It's safe to say that if you're on VF, you consider yourself a little different to everyone else

My dislikes are - 
Not being able to do my make up well
Pigeons
Bad tv versions of good books
Bad breath
People who talk for the sake of it
People who can't seem to speak proper English - innit?

Don't tell me your problems unless I know you well enough to care (even then it's risky)

Don't tell me that I can't have country, pop, and metal on my ipod. It's my ipod, leave me be. Don't try to tell me that a band/song I like sucks just because you're too 'alternative' to let people like what they like.

If I want to liten to The Vengaboys and then Killswitch Engage, I damn well will.

Most of the new 'dislikes' came from an internet encounter with a randomer, who decided to try and get me to add him on Skype. 
He's opening gambit? 'Heya, how r u? I hope your keeping well :-) I was wondering whether I could be able to add u on Skype, so I can show u myself on there, since I don't trust showing pictures of myself on this website ever, since there are some rather cruel people who could copy and paste pics and be rather abusive etc... so for that reason could you please provide me with your Skype and I hope u don't mind and that you understand >.< and I promise u I am genuinely a nice person and harmless and trustworthy, I swear on my mums life >.< By the way I am naturally tanned,I am a dancer from London and I like to work out a bit, I am a sportsmen too and I’m also doing a degree >.< p.s. we would honestly get on well! :3 tc x' 

I have a few issues with that.
1 - 'so I can show u myself on there' YOU SOUND LIKE A PERVY MERV!
2 - 'a nice person and harmless and trustworthy, I swear on my mums life' - PERVY MERV ALERT
3 - leave you're wee mum out of this.


Jeessus..

Here's Pervy Merv

No comments:

Post a Comment