Tuesday 19 November 2013

Remember that time when...


Remember that time when it snowed really bad a couple of weeks before Christmas? And we got let out of school early because we lived in the middle of nowhere and the staff were worried we wouldn't be able to get home? Then you rang your mum to say you were driving back and she told you that there was no way you'd make up the mountain in your little car, because he big car barely made it. So you drove our friends home after being told you had to get their parents permission to be in the car. Then we drove back to my house, and you stayed with me for 5 days or so. 


And the snow was brand new and no one had mushed it all up yet.
And we tried to build a snowman.
And I fell over because I was wearing those weird plastic shoes my mum had.
And we drank tea and then went outside.
And it was magical?

I remember that time. I remember how it was a brilliant week, it was bloody freezing but that just meant that we hugged more

No comments:

Post a Comment