Friday 21 September 2012

Halls Take 2

2nd year of uni is a go! So that means that 2nd year of halls is a go. 

You'd think that since this is my 2nd year in halls I'd be used to all the crap that goes on and all the different people coming and going. But I'm not, I'm still as awkward and odd as I was last year. 

As with everything, these halls have good and bad points.

The Good

  1. A huge common room with a TV, pool table and ping pong table.
  2. My room is at the end of the corridor where no one can bother me :)
  3. It's far closer to Uni than Robbins was
The Bad
  1. Everyone, and I mean everyone is terribly naive.
  2. We're still in the stage where everyone's being nice to everyone else
  3. The rent is aspensive!!
  4. I'm on a floor filled with girls :(
  5. There are already 2 separate groups forming and I am a part of neither!
  6. Ajm isn't here with me :(
Gotta take the good with the bad I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment