Friday 6 July 2012

Ruh Roh :(

Sincere apologies to all of my avid followers (read no one). It's been just over a month since I've posted anything on here. I guess it's the one area that's been neglected while I'm at uni.

Just on the off chance that any of you are interested in what's been happening in the past month, I'll give you a real quick run down.

  1. Finished and passed placement at uni. This means I pretty much passed first year.
  2. Wrote and handed in all my essays and got my results back. Have a couple of resits to do.
  3. Officially moved out of my halls and into Alex's
  4. Moved out of Alex's halls and into his aunt and uncle's house.
  5. Went on a seriously irritating job hunt.
  6. Got treated to a VIP day at Waddington Air Show.
  7. Continued job hunt. 
  8. Found no job. 
So, there you have it. Nothing worth going into detail about. The one thing I will like to talk about is the Great Postcard Campaign! It's finally my turn to send out postcards to everyone. J.Day over at The Ramblings of Charlie Brown sent me the list out and I have around 13 postcards to find and send out. If anyone on the postcard list is a follower of my blog, I'll let you know now, I'm trying to find the perfect postcards for everyone. If this takes me a little while longer than I hoped, I am sorry. I will hopefully have them all sent to you so they get delivered before the end of the month. :) I'm super excited about it and I hope you like your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment