Sunday 7 August 2011

It draws ever closer.

It is now 00:42 on 08/08/2011. Which means there are only 10 days left until my A level results come out. I'm not too worried about these bad boys. I think I worked pretty hard for my exams (all 3 of them) and did a very fine job on all of my coursework. Ok, that sounds quite big headed, but compared to the last 2 sets of important exams I've had to do - AS levels and GCSE's I worked like a beast for the A levels.

I think the fact that I need C C E to get into uni kinda takes away most of the pressure, but I'd still like to do well. I don't want to think that all my word for the past year was wasted. I know I'm odd, the simple fact is I like doing well academically. I R NERD! HERE ME ROAR!!!

I guess I'll update on the 18th and let you all know how I did. Not that you care :P

Ta ta for now :D

2 comments:

  1. A-level English = F. Going by the spelling mistakes.

    in all seriousness, good luck but I doubt you need it.

    I_R_ALPHA_NERD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U_R_TECHY_NERD!!


    what spelling mistakes?

    ReplyDelete